- Places to stay when sailing at Scotland Farm Home of Lincoln Model Yacht Club
Hotels, Guest Houses, Bed & Breakfast,
Camping & Caravans, Chalets .
These pages were updated in 2016
All below are quite close or near the lake at Scotland Farm.
Just added 03/2/2015
JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM THE LAKE Check out these nice apartments at Morton Boats, nice place, Chandlery on site for that new jacket you promised your self http://ocapartments.co.uk/
- SKY BARN FARM Caravan parking for 5 units,Caravan club members only please, aprox 3 miles from the lake . aprox £ 12.00 per night,,,, check out the details on the web site , or email Nicola Details on the website http://www.skybarnfarm.co.uk/
- Three miles from the lake, nice setting in a loverly village , email Dawn firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call ,number on her website. http://www.wheelwrightsbnb.co.uk/
- Very very close to the Pub and the Lake very nice setting contact Karen at Red House Farm for full details. , only 4 minutes to the lake means you can have a lie in. Email Karen for full details , email@example.com
The well known Travellodge 5 mins from the lake https://www.travelodge.co.uk/
- contact Linda by email firstname.lastname@example.org I am also told there is plenty of room for caravans , and it is a member of the caravan club . location is aprox 2 miles from the lake http://www.thecroftlincs.co.uk/
- Same site as the Pride of Lincoln so 2 miles from the lake .On the same site above there is a Frankie and Bennies restaurant , and the pride of Lincoln Pub.
- The Railway Inn , has room for some caravans/Motor homes , very close to the lake,, Great Pub , nice people http://www.hotels.uk.com/details/AAB262773/The%20Railway%20Inn.htm
- David and Hilary are proud to welcome you to their award-winning Lincoln bed and breakfast, The Gables Guest House. Tel: +44 01522829102, Less than 1 mile from the lake
- Tel: +44 01522 878 000 About 1 mile to the lake
- Longdale house is 9 miles from the lake and will take approximately 15 minutes
- The Eagles Guest house is about 1 mile to the lake
- A delightful pub on Britain’s oldest man made waterway, the Roman built Fossdyke Canal, plenty of rooms and great food , distance from the lake is 7 miles and will take you less than 15 minutes.
- Book direct for best prices , free parking, It is about 6.5 miles to the lake and you should allow 20 minutes
- Based in the lovely village of Barnby in the Willows , slightly further from the lake at 15 miles, you should allow 25minutes to get to the lake. They do have 8 en suite rooms.
- The Canal view is situated in the village of Saxilby, It is 8 miles from the lake and should take no more than ten minutes
- Need I say more 2 to choose from about 20 minutes to the lake .
Try this place below if there are a few of you, It is self catering accommodation about two miles from the lake at Scotland Farm
Or try Thorpe Park Lodges , this is about 1 mile from the lake.
Camp sites can be found on the following website http://www.lincoln.gov.uk/visitor-and-leisure/parks-and-open-spaces/hartsholme-country-park/hartsholme-country-park-campsite/110612.article
Contact Mick Chamberlain for details
All the hotels and b&b and guest houses are very easy to get to the sailing venue and most will take less than 15 minutes , there is an large Asda supermarket nearby also a JET Petrol station that has a very large shop.
The Railway Inn is the local pub good pub grub and friendly people, The best place in Town